- Age Related Illness
Anand Rehabilitation Centre is solely focused on the treatment and betterment of schizophrenic patients. We know the level of sensitivity and care to be maintained when dealing with these patients. At our facility, we have a qualified team of professionally trained staff engaged in serving the patients.
We provide systematic medical and psycho-social care for these patients. The normal schedule of a patient at our facility is as follows.
|7.00 a.m.||Wake Up|
|9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.||Group prayer / Exercises / Activities (Drawing / Painting / Birthday Celebration)|
|12.30 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.||Rest|
|3.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.||Tea and biscuits|
|3.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.||Brain Activities and Indoor Games|
|5.00 p.m.||Evening Snacks|
|6.30 p.m.||Aarti / Prayer|
The fee structure for the same is as follows.
FOR SCHIZOPHRENIC PATIENTS
|A Class |
|Discount||7000 + 1500|
|B Class |
These charges may vary according to the special needs and treatments of the patients.
Terms and conditions:
- The families of the patient will have to pay a refundable deposit of INR 12,00,000/9,00,000/6,00,000/3,00,000/ per patient which will carry simple interest of 7% pa and the interest generated monthly will be given as a discount against monthly charges to be paid by families.
- MONTHLY FEES CAN BE ADJUSTED TOWARDS DEPOSIT.
The families will have to pay monthly expenditure of their choice – or create a fixed deposit in the name of the patient with a financial institution. Only the interest on the deposit will be utilized for meeting all the expenses of the patient till he / she survives
- The fixed deposit and the refundable deposit will be duly returned to the family after the patient is no more.
- The families are allowed to meet the patient at least once in a month
- Patients will be allowed to be taken home or outings as per family member’s interest.