Anand Care Home
Anand Care Home is an NGO, striving to ensure proper care and treatment for such patients. Situated in the quaint, little town of Udvada in Gujarat, our facility is well equipped to take care of your near and dear ones. While we cannot ensure a 100% treatment, we do ensure a conducive atmosphere for their well-being and betterment.
We understand how difficult it can be to take care of such patients. It can drain a patient’s family, both emotionally and financially. People living in the community do not understand the gravity of such problems and shun them.
Keeping all these factors in mind, we provide a complete set up where the patients’ psycho-social needs, medical requirements, recreational and vocational needs are met under one roof.
This will enable a patient’s family to lead normal lives while monitoring a patient’s progress, periodically.
- A central kitchen to satisfy all the food related requirements.
- An approximately 5000 sq. ft. unit for indoor games, TV, etc.
- Medical assistance unit with visiting consultants.
- Health promotion unit with space for physical exercise and yoga.
ANAND CARE HOME RATIONALE
- A 25095 sq ft residential centre to accommodate 200 patients.
- A central kitchen to provide for food services
- A recreation unit with provision of indoor games, T.V etc and vocational training unit approximately 5000 sq.ft in size
- A medical assistance unit with visiting consultants.
- A health promotion unit with space for physical exercise, yoga, etc
- An administrative office
OUR MAIN OBJECTIVES
- To provide for psycho-social rehabilitation services to the individuals suffering from chronic mental illness, especially schizophrenia
- To provide vocational inputs to the inmates to improve their social skills and work habits
- To provide recreational facilities to the inmates
- To provide for medical assistance and care
- To offer psychological and social support to the families of the patients
- To promote mental health and create awareness about mental illness in the society